[OS X TeX] Dictionary file... where are you?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jun 6 15:30:44 CEST 2010

On Jun 6, 2010, at 8:12 AM, Sr Sur wrote:

> I don't know exactly which dictionary I'm using!, couse at the begining used
> Lyx and I Installed cocoAspell...
>
> Any way.. Thanks!!!
>
> saludos.

Howdy,

If you have CocoAspell active and set up (System Preferences->Spelling) you can go to TeXShop's Edit->Show Spelling and Grammar (Cmd-: --- at least on US keyboards) and then choose a dictionary that has (Aspell) in it's name. Note: that dictionary (and CocoAspell) is active in all applications since this is a system wide setting.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)