[OS X TeX] option+I in TS 2.30

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:23:38 CET 2010

On Feb 7, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Since the Cmd-I shortcut I use is attached to a Macro (that
> contains \emph{#SEL##INS#} in my case) you can set it to what ever
> you like. It has nothing to do with setting it to \emph{} or \textit
> {}.

As you once observed, I don't use commands very much and my right
hand is indeed quasi welded to the mouse.

> I guess I find getting the documentation for a package quickly

I guess too but, given that:

	-- my LaTeX was installed by an installation-challenged person so
that the docs are probably not where they should be,
	-- the \usepackages for the magnum opus are buried away in style
sheets,
	-- I am more than conservative in my use of LaTeX commands---
although sometimes I verily abuse them,
	-- I am not on speaking terms with documentations to the point that,
when I cannot avoid it, I call a conference with the pdf that are
stored in a folder called . . .  packages.

. . .   Yes, I am still stuck in the twentieth century. Sigh

Still, I don't think much of this has much to do with what Matsoukas
was complaining about which, as I understood it, was much more mundane.

Best regards
--schremmer