[OS X TeX] Beamer: Footnote

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sun Dec 26 20:54:54 CET 2010

On Dec 26, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I have just finished my first presentation ever. Used beamer. What
> an awesome thing. The beameruserguide even answered my many
> questions with, however, one exception: Given
>
> \begin{frame}{Name Of Frame.}
> \begin{enumerate}
> \item%1
> Text of item 1
> \item%2
> Text of item 2
> end{enumerate}
> \end{frame}
>
> I am using
>
> 	\beamerdefaultoverlayspecification{<+->}

Full working minimal examples make help come faster. (Yes, even than
this reply.)

\documentclass{beamer}

\beamerdefaultoverlayspecification{<+->}
\renewcommand{\footnoterule}{} % get rid of footnote rule; otherwise
it shows up on item 1
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Name Of Frame.}
\begin{enumerate}
\item %1
Text of item 1
\item%2
Text of item 2\footnote<.->[frame]{A footnote}
\end{enumerate}
\end{frame}
\end{document}

Alan