[OS X TeX] Re: gnu fmt, or equivalent, for TeX?

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:48:01 CEST 2010

Aloha again Pete,

I found some snippets in German forums (alas my German has faded to almost
nothing). Can you, or some one else make them function? It would be cool if
we could add some AucTeX functionality to TeXShop via a Macro. (I have
Aquamacs installed, which comes with AucTeX, do I need to install anything
else?)

<http://de.narkive.com/2006/11/23/756149-iso-8859-1-q-pretty-printer-f-fcr-latex-code.html>

emacs -batch -Q -eval '(load "auctex.el" nil t t)' datei.tex -eval '(progn
(LaTeX-fill-buffer nil) (save-buffer))'

:w
:!emacs -batch -Q -eval '(load "auctex.el" nil t t)' % -eval '(progn
(LaTeX-fill-buffer nil) (save-buffer))'
:r

<http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/De/de.comp.text.tex/2007-03/msg00283.html>

emacs -u [Nutzername] -batch -l tex-site [dateiname.tex] --eval
'(indent-region (point-min) (point-max) nil)' --eval '(LaTeX-fill-buffer
nil)' --eval '(save-buffer)'

Thanks,

Ramón