[OS X TeX] Why does this hang so = [OT] electronic books

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:43:53 CET 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Martin Wilhelm Leidig
<listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de> wrote:

Gary asked all of us "to cease and desist". Really, this is not about
TeX anymore, especially about TeX on Mac. On the other hand I as an
author I am  really happy to learn the point of view of techies
working for publishers and I have my own interest to understand our
relationship better. More precisely my (and Alain) main interest to
understand how to publish book electronically (so what to do except
putting ready pdf to webserver)

I already suggested to take this discussion somewhere else and
following Alain Schremmer suggestion I created Bulletin Board

http://weyl.math.toronto.edu/bulletinboard

which is called "Why does this hang so?"

I copied from this discussion my posts (well those which were worth
IMHO) and I hope that some follow this.

Victor