[OS X TeX] REVTeX?

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sun Nov 22 11:15:03 CET 2009

There is nothing wrong with MacTeX 2009.  The APS came out with a new
version of RevTeX 4.1 that fixed several outstanding bugs and added
some new features.  Both the APS and AIP accept (prefer) the new
version.  The only change necessary is to change your preamble to use
revtex4-1 instead of revtex4.  There is more information on both AIP
and the APS pages about the 4-1 release.  Naturally since the old
version 4 is out of date, only the new version is installed.  It seems
to work fine in my experience.

	Paul

e.g. something like this:

\documentclass[aps,prl,preprint,groupedaddress]{revtex4-1}