[OS X TeX] MacTeX2009

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Nov 9 16:48:36 CET 2009

On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:11 AM, Nathan Paxton wrote:

> 	I've checked a bunch of the mirror sites (mostly US, but also
> overseas), and I can't find a version of Mactex.mpkg.zip that's
> dated beyond 21 March 2009.  Is that normal? Have I become too
> impatient in my expectations of how fast the internet's speed should
> be?
>
> -N

Howdy,

Please be patient. It typically takes several days for the changes on
CTAN to propagate through the system. While the internet is pretty
fast not all servers are updating at the same time (a good thing) and
we're talking about GB of data moving around the world.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)