[OS X TeX] Illustrator update?

Greg St. George gstgeorge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:11:00 CEST 2009

Folks:

Please forgive this ancient query, I know this question was probably
answered years ago, but my search of the FAQ's did not turn it up.

XeTeX has convinced me to finally give up my ancient OzteX and move to the
TeXshop & the modern distribution.  Everything comes over with little effort
except for my old graphics, pretty much all of which are .eps files produced
by Illustrator.  The version I have is CS-2, the current one is CS-4, I
think.  Reopening these and saving as .pdf or using epstopdf always places
the graphic in a separate page, so I think I have a bounding box problem.
Does upgrading Illustrator fix this problem, or is there some other simple
fix?

Again sorry to be so out of date.

Greg