[OS X TeX] Excel tables to LaTeX - new script

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Wed Jul 15 06:17:00 CEST 2009

At 10:21 PM -0400 7/14/09, Alain Schremmer wrote:

>As for the rest, how about TeXTable? I have it, I have used it but I
>am not too much into tables so I cannot really say.

TeXTable simply doesn't work at all for some users (myself included).

>Also, doesn't Open Office translate in LaTeX too?

Yes, there is an add in for Calc at least that does similar things.

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736