[OS X TeX] Chicago Manual of Style

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 5 00:23:59 CEST 2009

	Hi all,

	This is the Chicago style I have come up with. It's not quite ready
for CTAN, as I need to make a couple of mods to this file to get
better concordance with a couple of super-minor details in CMS 15.
(The ones I am aware of relate to the length of dashes for repeated
authors and the inclusion of a "periodical" type for when you want to
cite a magazine or newspaper that really isn't quite like a journal
article.) This is only appropriate for use if you are using the author-
date with reference list system, but it does not work for footnote-
bibliography system.

	To use this appropriately, you should include the following in your
preamble:

\usepackage{natbib}
\bibpunct{(}{)}{;}{a}{}{,}

	Please let me know if you encounter any oddities of behavior.

Best,
-Nathan

----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
But while I'm getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady.
	—U2