[OS X TeX] Lucida

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Feb 5 14:05:21 CET 2009

Am 05.02.2009 um 13:31 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

> But this makes all the more strange the message G. Grätzer is
> receiving:
>
>> Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not
>> loaded
>
> as he is working in PDF mode.

I think he failed to notice what he was actually doing. And maybe
it's too complicated for a Mac user to open the LOG file to see

	**\pdfoutput=0

at the beginning in it, which actually is an AUCTeX service, or a
last line

	Output written on FILE.dvi (x pages, y bytes).

Just made a (silly) test with xelatex:

	Output written on FILE.pdf (x pages).

on the last line and somewhere in the middle:

	Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not loaded.

Certainly not an ideal world, the TeX world!

--
Greetings

   Pete

      _o    o         o   o