[OS X TeX] Lucida

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 4 17:54:06 CET 2009

Am 04.02.2009 um 08:13 schrieb George Gratzer:

> Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not
> loaded.

This comes from using latex instead of pdflatex, i.e., you wish to
produce DVI instead of PDF. I think this is an error: what are you
going to do with a PDF image in a DVI file?

> ) (./NoticesIV.aux)
> (/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/base/ts1cmr.fd)
> No file LMRhlcm.fd.
>
> ! LaTeX Error: This NFSS system isn't set up properly.

This is a serious error! You need to install also the FD files. the
command

	kpsewhich --show-path .fd | tr : '\n' | grep texmf-local

will suggest a place. Then run 'sudo texhash /usr/local/texlive/texmf-
local' – nothing more (hopefully!) needed, at least no dis- and re-
enabling of the lucida MAP file fragment.

--
Greetings

   Pete

The future will be much better tomorrow.
				– George W. Bush