[OS X TeX] "Non-PDF special ignored "

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:58:34 CET 2009

Appears to be an oversight in the original package source,
etruscan.dtx.  The map file should contain the single line:

etr10    Archaic-Etruscan    <etr10.pfb

After adding the line, be sure to enable it in updmap, i.e.:

updmap --enable Map=etruscan.map

After doing the above, I was able to successfully typeset the sample
file provided with the package.

  - Nirav