[OS X TeX] "Non-PDF special ignored "

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 1 23:51:11 CET 2009

Am 01.02.2009 um 19:05 schrieb <ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr>
<ewan.Delanoy at math.unicaen.fr>:

> If I'm sure I won't
> use the old version again, may I erase the contents of
> /usr/local/teTeX completely ?

Can you check first whether you have etruscan.map in gwTeX? The
recent version /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/
archaic/etruscan.map has exactly 0 (in words: zero) bytes ...

I'd save this file from being deleted!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
				– Donald Knuth