[OS X TeX] font size in a ctable

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Dec 31 19:11:08 CET 2009

At 3:39 PM +0100 12/31/09, Sr Sur wrote:
>hi people,
>
>How can I change de font size of all the table in a ctable? I looked
>for in a doc pakage.. but I can't found it.

Since ctable uses the array package, you can add formatting commands
to the table column specifications or create a new column type with
the size you need.  See the documentation for the array package for
details on how to do this.

e.g.  instead of an c column, you can use

>{\small}c

which makes the text of that column \small.  This kind of column
definition can be passed to ctable as well.

If you do this a lot, you can define a small columntype:

\newcolumntype{C}{>{\small}c}

and then whenever you want a small centered column you would pass C
instead of c to the ctable command. (Obviously you can do the same
thing for r and l columns too.)

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736