[OS X TeX] Hyphen not available in gtamac optima

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 31 17:17:44 CET 2009

	When I run LaTeX on my file, I get the following warning. The visible result is that hyphens (for word breaks, in tables, and so forth) don't show up in my sans-serif sections. Is there any manner by which I can get hyphens?

> pdfTeX warning: /usr/texbin/pdflatex (file /usr/local/texlive/2009/../texmf-loc
> al/fonts/truetype/gtamacfonts/optima/OptimaBold.ttf): glyph `hyphen.alt' not fo
> und

Best,
-Nathan
Nathan A. Paxton, Ph.D.
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
Stand up for hope, faith, love
But while I'm getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady.
	—U2