[OS X TeX] [OFF] Antique AV?

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 31 22:00:37 CEST 2009

	Opaque refers to the media used, like a sheet of paper, or a book, as
opposed to the use of transparencies....

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.