[OS X TeX] [OFF] Antique AV?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Aug 31 19:18:56 CEST 2009

Am 31.08.2009 um 18:53 schrieb david craig:

>> Already checked Wikipedia? After Google image search...
>
> If I don't know what it is, how would I search for it?

Well, I thought when Google would find a similiar image it could have
a description. With this description you could go to Wikipedia...

You describe your device as an "opaque projector" – are there any non-
opaque, i.e., transparent projectors in the U.S.?

--
Greetings

   Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy.
When planets do it we say they are orbiting.