[OS X TeX] How to customise the TOC with the list of page numbers on the left side

Vincent Verfaille vvvvlists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 01:09:51 CEST 2009

Hi Pierfranco,

Well, thanks for your kind words.
Actually, it took me a while to figure out a way to do this, before
finding 'titletoc'...  So I'm very happy to share this example if it
helps.
I think that the 'titletoc' documentation is very complete; it goes so
deep into details that you may enjoy re-reading it now that you've
tried my2-cent example :-)

best,

Vincent