[OS X TeX] How to customise the TOC with the list of page numbers on the left side

Pierfranco Minsenti pierfranco.minsenti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 00:50:30 CEST 2009

Thank you very much Vincent.
I have checked the documentation of the confproc package and found the
section about titletoc with the 2 possible options (right numbering and left
numbering). It is really effective: it just needs a few lines of code and it
works perfectly. Found it even more clear than the documentation of
titletoc.
Best wishes
Pierfranco