[OS X TeX] Re: Tiff files - cause problems?

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Wed Apr 22 19:36:18 CEST 2009

Am 22.04.2009 um 19:15 schrieb Itsme (Sophie):

> Bumplet?
>
> Is Tiff supposed to work with standard TexShop, or is there some add-
> on
> which will make it work?
>
> I do a lot of copy/paste of screen shots and my app (Scrivener)
> takes these
> in as tiff, and feeds that into the tex stream, so this is messing
> me up
> quite a lot.

read the "Including Graphics" topic in the TeXShop help. This will
tell you how to use the command convert to convert tiff to png (that
can be used as they are)

You are maybe interested in http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/macostex-archives/2009-March/039717.html

Daniel

PS: TeXShop is only an editor with integrated Previewer for TeX that
offers an easy-to-use interface to MacTeX .....