[OS X TeX] TeXTable: Does someone know how to compile it?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 5 23:07:16 CEST 2009

Am 05.04.2009 um 22:39 schrieb Justin C. Walker:

> The latter should be on your system.  It's found in
>    /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.fromework/Headers
> and the compiler tracks it down with some sort of compiler foo.

Ah! Locate finds for me /System/Library/Frameworks/
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Headers/Foundation.h – and in Mac OS
X and Objective C or Objective C++ obviously "<Foundation/
Foundation.h>" is equivalent to the place in the file system.

http://www.omnigroup.com/developer/ names http://github.com/omnigroup/
omnigroup/tree/master/ as the source for the frameworks – which
requires Mac OS X 10.5 and Xcode 3.1 or later ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've
always worked for me.
				– Hunter S. Thompson