[OS X TeX] Install the Concrete Math Package

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 2 10:37:12 CEST 2009

Am 02.04.2009 um 08:01 schrieb Alain Matthes:

> These fonts are T1 fonts and I would like to know, the best method
> to install
>  these fonts.

Create TFM and maybe also VF files. With non-METAFONT fonts you need
to create, install, and enable MAP file fragments. The possible
places to install all the files can be found with:

	apply "kpsewhich -show-path=%1 | tr : '\n' | sort" tfm SEP vf SEP
map SEP 'type1\ fonts'

or by reading the document displayed by

	texdoc tds

--
Greetings

   Pete

They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me.