[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 11, Issue 17

Tim Lahey tim.lahey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:07:00 CEST 2008

Thanks,

I'll take a look at glosstex as well. I'm not sure which is the better
choice yet. It appears that they both support multiple glossaries,
but it isn't entirely clear what is the best way to do it since the
docs aren't clear on that aspect of things.

glosstex has a slight problem compiling, but with minor edits
I got it to compile, I hope that doesn't affect the program.

Cheers,

Tim.