[OS X TeX] BibDesk cite key autocompletion does not work any more on TexShop 2.18

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:40:45 CEST 2008

Dick and Herb,

Thanks for the tip. Now it works like charm again.

Another question: if I turn on this option from within TeXShop, but do
not install the inputmanager from BibDesk, would that autocompletion
still work? Or that new addition is an option for TeXShop users to
turn off the autocompletion feature temporarily (and, why?), or a
workaround for Leopard users?

JT