[OS X TeX] Curious xelatex font problem

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Sun Sep 7 01:01:55 CEST 2008

On 06/09/08, you seem to have written:

> There is also the block of terminal capabilities in the beginning. It
> obviously does not belong to any environment variable. It should be
> corrected. TERM, with an optional TERMPATH, should be sufficient nowadays.

I'm not sure about this. The output from env on my machine is similar.
The output of env is not identical to the the environmental settings
explicitly set by the user. In other words, the terminal capabilities
output by env need not reflect any explicit attempt to set those as
such. If that makes sense.

- cfr