[OS X TeX] Curious xelatex font problem

Reinaert Albrecht pacasals at wol.be
Sat Sep 6 22:21:49 CEST 2008

I think you are mistaken. The extra slash shouldn't matter. I corrected it but
obviously doesn't change anything. You could add a thousand "/"'s and it
shouldn't matter. The double slashes are in both the shell version and the
texshop version so there should be something else that matters.

Kind regards,

Reinaert