[OS X TeX] Annoying behavior in TeXShop 2.18

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:54:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Rolf Schmolling
<rolf.schmolling at alumni.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> very nice to hear! I am delighted that BibDesk integration doesn't need my
> inputmanager-hack (via Plugsuit) any more. So the subject of this thread
> should acutally be sth. like: thanks to Richard Koch for provding and
> updating such a valuable and powerful tool like TeXShop!!!!
>
> Now on TL2008:
> The ftp-server appears to be password protected. Does one have to be a
> member of TUG to access it? I am a member of Dante.ev in Germany and wonder
> what to put into the login.

LOL!

anonymous
your_email_address

But this is TL2008 not MacTeX yet (which probably would have some nice
extras). TL2008 prerelease was available for a while (from 22.08 one
which was promoted to release) and few packages were updated after
this. Also on tug you have only lzma compressed version (lzma could be
easily found and compiled on mac osx)

 Victor