[OS X TeX] Annoying behavior in TeXShop 2.18

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Mon Sep 1 13:15:06 CEST 2008

Hi

very nice to hear! I am delighted that BibDesk integration doesn't
need my inputmanager-hack (via Plugsuit) any more. So the subject of
this thread should acutally be sth. like: thanks to Richard Koch for
provding and updating such a valuable and powerful tool like TeXShop!!!!

Now on TL2008:
The ftp-server appears to be password protected. Does one have to be a
member of TUG to access it? I am a member of Dante.ev in Germany and
wonder what to put into the login.

Anyway, we will receive the TL2008-DVD when it is produced. For me
that will mean a move from gwTeX (many many thanks Gerben!!!) to
TeXLive.

Greetings,

Rolf

Am 01.09.2008 um 12:45 schrieb Victor Ivrii:

>> Since MacTeX is part of the TUG TeX Live DVD distribution when TeX
>> Live 2008
>> goes gold so will MacTeX-2008. I believe that's coming very soon.
>> Several
>> really nice new features in TL2008 too!
>
> TL2008 is out! Last night! Available on ftp://tug.org/texlive as lzma
> file. So it is time to pester :-)
>
> Victor
>

>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

>> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
>> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/list/
>>

> --

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/