[OS X TeX] Lucida

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sat Oct 4 21:06:56 CEST 2008

Thank you, Herb. It worked!

As a psychologist I am always astonished at the generosity of many
members of the open source communities to which I belong. It's the
opposite of the Prisoner's Dilemma where the individual is always
motivated to choose the selfish strategy.
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/