[OS X TeX] Screen font problems

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 15:06:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I have had this problem for a long time, I also wrote to the list quite ago but nobody could help or do something about it. I think the problem get worse if I choose, in skim, to actualize the file automatically. So now, I choose to open the file only when the latex file has run without errors. It seems that this help, at least I can see the file properly for a longer period of time.

If things gets really nasty, I open the file with acrobat, everytime. It is horrible since you have to close the file and open it again because acroread does not actualize the file, but this allow me to keep working.

There is an answer from Richard Koch around April 2008 about what the problem is. But the new versions of leopard have not fixed it, and I think they are not to be able to do anything in the near future.

Javier