[OS X TeX] Building Asymptote with OpenGL support

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:21:33 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:23 AM, Martin Costabel <costabel at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
. The asymptote authors are
> trying to find a patch that will work on Tiger, too (the above manipulation
> makes it break on Tiger), but until now, they haven't found one. See
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?func=detail&aid=2262140&group_id=120000&atid=685683>

Excuse me? It works for me perfectly on Tiger. You mean "break it on
Leopard?" Probably yes, I do not have time to play on Leo,
at least until December 10, and what is worse I have Leo only on home
machines (so one of developers who is our grad student cannot play
there as he did on my MacBookPro Tiger).

A good idea would be to look (after ./configure) at Makefile and check
if all glut.h are referred as <GLUT/glut.h> while
gl.h and glu.h are referred as <OpenGL/gl.h>, <OpenGL/glu.h>
respectivel; also to look at ..FLAGS. Also what config.h says about
HAVE_GLUTLIB (or was it HAS_GLULIB?).

It is exactly what fixing on Tiger started from.

Victor