[OS X TeX] TeXshop - preview jumping after typeset

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Nov 10 20:50:01 CET 2008

I just ordered a 1 Gb SODIMM for my powerbook, which will bring the
total to 1.5 Gb (I need to throw away a 512 Mb in one of the slots).
I will shortly be able to determine whether the memory increase will
help. I purchased the Samsung part from OWC (MacSales.com) for $50 -
I am a bit superstitious about memory and opted for the more
expensive rather than the no-name $35 part (though they are probably
equally reliable).

cheers

wn