[OS X TeX] TeXshop - preview jumping after typeset

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 10 20:41:40 CET 2008

Am 10.11.2008 um 17:34 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> Sales Order Number:	M8689LL/A

This model from summer 2002 allows up to 2 GB memory:

	4 sticks of each 512 MB of PC-2700 2.5 V, unbuffered, 8-byte,
nonparity (non-ECC) 184-pin DDR ("333 MHz") SDRAM

Should cost less than 125 US-$. Could be your laser PostScript
printer can afford some used RAM ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929