[OS X TeX] eps figure into document

Caitlyn Phillips phillipscaitlyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:24:59 CET 2008

I installed TeXShop about a month ago from:

http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/obtaining.html

I believe it's version 2.18.
I had previously done a paper in which there were a lot of figures,
however it was done on my old Dell.  Even now when I try and run that
file on my mac, it doesn't work, and it hasn't be changed since I last
compiled it on the Dell.

I'm not exactly sure how to do much of anything in Terminal, but after
typing in "which gs: which ps2pdf" Terminal returned "/usr/bin/which"

Ross - changing the source to pdflatex worked in that a pdf was
created, but the figure doesn't appear to show up.

Thanks,
Caitlyn