[OS X TeX] LaTeX based journal

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Mar 30 23:17:16 CEST 2008

Hi Jeffrey, Jeremy and others,

On 30/03/2008, at 3:06 PM, jmm wrote:

> 2) For a couple of years I've kept notes in a TiddlyWiki
> (www.tiddlywiki.com) notebook, with the jsMath plugin (http://
> bob.mcelrath.org/tiddlyjsmath-2.0.3.html)  to typeset LaTeX code.
> Works quite nicely.  TiddlyWiki is a lightweight wiki that runs
> inside your browser: it's written in Javascript.  Active
> development / support community.    Completely configurable and
> extensible if you're so inclined.

Yes; this is a great way to go.
The jsMath website gives many examples of its use.
Recently I've been using it for the public pages
of some mathematics journals.

Check out these, and the links thereon:

http://www.austms.org.au/Publ/ANZIAM/V49P1/contents.html
http://www.austms.org.au/Publ/ANZIAM/V49P2/contents.html
http://www.austms.org.au/Publ/JAustMS/V83P1/contents.html
http://www.austms.org.au/Publ/JAustMS/V83P2/contents.html

> On Mar 29, 2008, at 9:20 PM, Jeremy Conlin wrote:
>> Thank you for that suggestion.  That is very much what I am
>> thinking about now.  I'll take a closer look.
>>
>> Jeremy

Hope this helps,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                       ross at maths.mq.edu.au