[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:01:04 CET 2008

On Mar 27, 2008, at 3:44 PM, Jan Rosinski wrote:
> I agree -  voting is meaningless if we do not know whether Dick
> Koch & Co-developers will find time in the near future to implement
> some of the suggestions.

My initial idea was "I would be curious to see what the people
thinks."(February 8, 2008 1:27:54 PM EST) but then it became "It
would of course be for Koch to say, but it seems to me that  knowing
"what the people think" might be helpful to him next time he
scratches his head, on a Sunday afternoon, wondering idly what to do
next. (February 11, 2008 4:11:51 PM EST).

> On the other hand, maintaining an active list of feature requests
> in the discussion group was a great idea - just because they can be
> discussed and evaluated by the group.

Thanks. This is the least I can do for a list who did a lot for me.

Regards
--schremmer