[OS X TeX] Re: List of feature requests on this list

Jan Rosinski rosinski at math.utk.edu
Thu Mar 27 20:44:11 CET 2008

I agree -  voting is meaningless if we do not know whether Dick Koch &
Co-developers will find time in the near future to implement some of
the suggestions.  On the other hand, maintaining an active list of
feature requests in the discussion group was a great idea - just
because they can be discussed and evaluated by the group.

-- Rosinski