[OS X TeX] latexit issues

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Mon Jun 16 14:50:09 CEST 2008

Hi Derek,

Glad it worked out. So it seems that 'set' returns your custom
functions on multiple lines, and Latexit doesn't recognize that and
somehow uses all of the lines that include an "=" and puts then in its
export statements literally. Good to know.

I don't know how common this situation is, but maybe it's something
that the author of Latexit might be interested in, for potential
future updates.

Cheers,
Jan