[OS X TeX] latexit issues

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Jun 14 05:35:28 CEST 2008

Derek,

It would be helpful if you could state the version of LaTeXiT you are
using.
In addition, please state the version of Mac OS X you are using.

At the very least, give a minimal example of what it is you are trying
to typeset.

For LaTeXiT in particular, you should make sure to choose the proper
environment:
e.g. if you are attempting to typeset something in the normal "text"
mode, then by all means, select that tab.
Eqnarray, Display, and Inline are all intended for mathematical
equations in that >exact< mode.

So if you want to typeset $e=mc^2$ choose the proper inline/display
tab, but if you want to typeset "Energy is equal to the mass times the
speed of light squared" then choose 'text'.