[OS X TeX] superscripting

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:00:33 CET 2008

It also makes it easier to parse the document, for syntax coloring
etc, and to do search and replace things, since there can never be an
ambiguity about which is the start and which is the finish.

I have actually instructed TextMate to insert \( ... \) whenever I
type $, and to get me out of math mode if I am in math mode and press $.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College