[OS X TeX] Setting up dissertation text

Toke Lindegaard Knudsen toke_knudsen at brown.edu
Wed Apr 9 17:49:12 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

>> This does not relate to TeX on Mac specifically, but I am hoping that
>> someone might be able to offer me a hint.
>>
>> I am handing in my dissertation soon, and the following rules have to
>> be followed:
>
> Assuming your thesis matches your e-mail address, it would probably be
> easiest to use the Brown thesis class:
>
> http://olympus.het.brown.edu/~danieldf/latex/
>
> The documentation is in the file itself.  Put it in
> ~/Library/texmf/latex

Wow, thanks!  (Also to everybody else who responded.)  I had no idea
this existed.  Other people I know use LaTeX, but they are in the same
boat as me:  How do we do this?  Anyway, I will check this out over the
next few days.  Excellent, but I feel a little silly having overlooked
this.  Hopefully it will work.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Toke