[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT & Keynote: color management when printing

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:57:11 CEST 2007

On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:45 AM, Michael S. Hanson wrote:

> 	That said, I'm still trying to figure out how to implement William
> Adams's suggestion to use AppleScript to change the text color for
> the LaTeXiT equations, or identify some other way to convert either
> the presentation or (preferably) the PDF version into a legible,
> ink-saving grey scale version.  Additional suggestions are welcome.

	Is Keynote scriptable?  Again, I have no experience using
AppleScript, save for my current experiments.  Guessing perhaps too
wildly, I thought I could click on the "Record" button in the Script
Editor and have it record actions in Keynote.  But as far as I can
tell, nothing happened:  nothing appeared in the Script Editor
window, for example.  What am I missing?  I'm not expecting a
complete beginner's tutorial, but pointers in the right direction
would be greatly appreciated.

	As a side note, it looks like it is not possible to double-click on
and edit in LaTeXiT any equations in presentations created before the
will have to be updated by hand.  Sigh.  Thanks again for any help.

                                         -- Mike