[OS X TeX] Leo's Spotlight doesn't find sty, lco, engine files

RA Friedrich Vosberg vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com
Fri Nov 2 10:30:36 CET 2007

Morning.

Spotlight in Tiger (MacOS X 10.4.x) has found sty, lco and engine
files in subdirectories of ~/Library. But now in Leo (MacOS  10.5) it
doesn't. At least almost not. Because if I create a new Spotlight
smart folder in Finder sty, lco and engine files are displayed in this
folder. But if I stroke Cmd+Space and look for it, nothing will be
found.

Why?

Is there a Terminal command or another trick to enable Spotlight to
find sty, lco und engine files when stroking Cmd+Space?

TIA and kind regards, Friedrich