pdfview + gwTeX + TL2007 (was: Re: [carbon-emacs:175] Re: [OS X TeX] Re: PDFViewer)

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sat May 19 14:29:54 CEST 2007

I missed to say that, of course, the steps apply in case that:

- both TeX distrs ar on the machine, for which it does not seem good
pdfsync.sty to be in ~/Library/texmf/... because TeXLive-07 already has
it, while gwTeX does not. (If there is a pdfsync.sty in
~/Library/texmf/..., this is what TeXLive-07 would be picking up.)

- gwTeX is the currently active TeX distr, and one (like myself) does not
want the hassle of switching back and forth via the System Prefs.

There is no need of these steps if TeXLive is active.

Roussanka