[OS X TeX] OT: Autotrace

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Mar 13 22:28:48 CET 2007

Am 13.03.2007 um 22:08 schrieb Stephen Moye:

> PS It is mildly annoying that something that used to work now does
> not, and for no discernible reason... so I will probably keep
> messing with this and hope for a breakthrough.

Apple changed quite a lot in GCC since the intel based Macs were
released. Fink offers this and that ...

Honestly, when I tried to build autotrace 0.31.1 a lot of things did
not work with configure – and I complained a lot. It was requesting a
'pstoedit-config' script then, which did not exist anywhere. I don't
have the software installed: which version are you trying to compile?

--
Greetings

   Pete