[OS X TeX] i-Package updates

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Mar 9 18:23:16 CET 2007

To those using gwTeX and other i-Packages through i-Installer: in
case you are willing to keep track of updates, you may be interested
to know that Gerben is no longer posting update announcements here,
but he is posting them to the Ii-Announce list <http://mail.rna.nl/
mailman/listinfo/ii2-announce> (very low-traffic, only announcements
there).

Hence, in order to get up-to-date, you should either subscribe to
this list, or ask i-Installer to automatically check for package
updates (in Preferences > Other > Checks).

Following are for example the last three announcements.

Bruno Voisin