[OS X TeX] Tetex-texlive

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Wed Mar 7 03:20:43 CET 2007

Hi,

Try doing a 'fink remove -r tetex-texmf'. This is a recursive remove,
which also removes packages that depend on the package that you
specify. My guess is that anything extra that is removed might
already have an equivalent in the MacTeX package. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Suresh

S P Suresh
Chennai Mathematical Institute