[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Illustrator again

RS seroul at math.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Jan 29 14:40:40 CET 2007

>Am 29.01.2007 um 12:20 schrieb RS:
>
>>''The police LMRoman10-Italic is missing, etc.''
>>
>>I have already the folder TeX-Illustrator inside
>>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts.
>>
>>What to do ?
>
>You need to have the Latin Modern fonts installed in a usual Mac OS X place:
>
>	/Library/Fonts
>	~/Library/Fonts
>	/Network/Library/Fonts
>
>Usually i-Installer asks you whether to install
>them in	/Library/Fonts when installing
>TeX ...
>
>Maybe it works when you re-configure only with
>i-Installer. Otherwise you might need to update
>your TeX installation ...

I am totally lost... because I am new in installing TeXShop.
I do not remember any question by
i-Installer when  I used the MacTeX pakage.

Actually, I have a folder which contains :

1) CM fonts (without any extension)

2) lmroman... all with an .otf extension.

But it does not work, either in /Library/Fonts
or in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Fonts.

I still cry for my (so comfortable) Textures...

Thank you

Raymond Seroul
--
Raymond Séroul