[OS X TeX] Updated gwTeX i-Package (with pdfTeX 1.40.1)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon Jan 8 21:30:49 CET 2007

The gwTeX i-Package has been updated. It contains the latest TeX Live
release binaries (probably the release binaries), pdfTex 1.40.1 (yes,
the first bugfix release is already there) and XeTeX 0.996.
Configuration will also configure ConTeXt for both pdfTeX and XeTeX
such that they can be used side-by-side without interfering with each
other.

I consider this i-Package a release candidate for the TL2006 release.

PS. In case people forget: I will not immediately end *maintenance*
of the i-Packages (as I will keep on using them myself). What ends is
e-mail *support*.